Delta One, First Class and Delta Comfort+ offer premium experiences; Main Cabin and Basic Economy offer options for all customers
Delta Airlines is redefining the products it offers customers. Five distinct products include Delta One, First Class and Delta Comfort+, which offer customers the best of Delta’s services by providing premium products, while Main Cabin and Basic Economy will offer value options for customers with Delta’s high standards of service.
“We’re providing Delta customers with a thoughtful, well-defined spectrum of options as they make decisions about upcoming travel,” said Glen Hauenstein, Executive Vice President and Chief Revenue Officer. “Whether a customer prioritizes the perks of Delta One or the value of Basic Economy, every seat comes with impeccable service and unmatched reliability.”
Providing an easy-to-recognize product standard and level of service is the latest step in Delta’s strategy to offer differentiated experiences to customers seeking to tailor travel to their specific needs.
Starting March 1, 2015, Delta customers can choose between:
• Delta One, formerly BusinessElite®, is offered on long-haul international routes; also between New York-JFK and Los Angeles or San Francisco*
• First Class is offered on short-haul international and domestic routes**
• Delta Comfort+ offers an upgraded experience on all two cabin aircraft around the world
• Main Cabin experience is provided everywhere Delta flies flies offering a high standard of customer service
• Basic Economy offers Main Cabin service with fewer flexibility options, including limited Medallion® benefits, available in select markets.
The newly designed Delta One, First Class and Delta Comfort+ seat covers will be installed on aircraft through mid-2015. Customers can learn more about Delta’s branded products at delta.com/firstlook.
SkyMiles Diamond and Platinum Medallion members will continue to be eligible for Unlimited Complimentary Upgrades to First Class and will also receive complimentary access to Delta Comfort+ seats at booking. On March 1, 2015, Gold and Silver Medallion members will continue to be eligible for Unlimited Complimentary Upgrades to First Class as well as complimentary access to Delta Comfort+ seats starting 72 hours and 24 hours prior to departure, respectively.
*Delta One full flat-bed and Comfort+ seat upgrades between New York-JFK and San Francisco are projected to be complete in the spring of 2015. **Select international flights may offer Business Class service in lieu of First Class. Amenities in the Business cabin may vary by flight and aircraft.
Things we blog about
Places we have blogged about
- Africa, Anywhere
- Alaska, Usa
- Alberta, Canada
- Andalusia, Spain
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Athens, Esye31, Greece
- Bali, Indonesia
- Baltimore-towson, Md, United States
- Banff, 01, Canada
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Barcelona, 56, Spain
- Beijing, China
- Berlin, Germany
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Boston, Ma, United States
- Calgary, 01, Canada
- California, Usa